The NBPS team up in a Kaleidoscope of sound and colour senses with works from the early-to-mid Baroque (Friedrich Wilhelm Zachow and Johann Michael Nikolai), the High Baroque (Antonio Vivaldi, Georg Phillip Telemann, JS Bach), and a contemporary of Mozart (Giuseppe Maria Cambini).
Read more of the event of ticket options [HERE]. See below.
Anthea Conway-White flute
Rona Goldensher violin
Heather Carruthers bassoon
Borys Medicky harpsichord
Sunday October 24 @ 3:00pm
First United Church / 16 William St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 1J3
STREAMED EVENT ONLINE
*** STREAMED ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE IS NOW CLOSED
More Streamed Concert Information
- Streamed concert - a link will be shared with ticket holder attendees a day before the concert (or on the day should any technical difficulty occur).
- Streamed concert will be available for view an additional 2 days after the event. Late ticket purchases are welcome. (now closed)
*** IN-PERSON AT FIRST UNITED CHURCH -- [SOLD OUT] ***
COVID rules and guidelines:
- For in-person concert at First United Church. As per Ontario provincial COVID guidelines, Nota Bene must keep the name and phone number of the ticket holder (or one phone number for a group of multiple ticket holders). This information will be retained for the number days as per Ontario provincial guidelines.
- Proof of double-vaccination must be provided at the door. Ontario Enhanced Certificate QR or printed/electronic proof are accepted.
- These rules are subject to change at any time.
Follow us on our social media sites for more details on upcoming days! See our poster [HERE]
Donors and Corporate Sponsors
The NBPS would like to express its deepest gratitude to its many sponsors and donors for their kind generosity and continued support. Your contributions enable the NBPS to continue on its mission of providing historically informed performances of some of the greatest composers in the early music field. Of the many supporters we would like to acknowledge the following who have shown extreme generosity and support.